1000 Overseas Franchise Pvt. Ltd. organizes RISE with the core aim to provide a platform to business owners, investors and aspiring entrepreneurs from across the country to come face-to-face, discover more about the business model and identify lucrative franchise opportunities. As one of the biggest business opportunity expos, the event helps brands in expanding their franchise network, meeting the most prospective and qualified franchisees, as well as marketing.
6th Mega Franchise Exhibition on 21st Feb 2016 in Hotel The Bristol Gurgaon || Sunday || 9am to 6pm
Who Should Exhibit?
- Brands – wanting to partner with meet like-minded people for a partnership
- Businesses– eyeing expansion to develop franchise network
- International franchise associations – looking for potential master franchisees
- Organizations – looking for partners or licensees for business
Why Exhibit at RISE?
- Get opportunity to grow and expand
- Market your brand
- Meet prospective franchisees
- Partner with new licensees
- Boost sales opportunities
Who Should Visit?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Prospective franchisees and retailers
- Retail investors and business buyers
Why Opt for Franchise – Investor’s Perspective
Do you want to be associated with an established brand? Franchising can make a lot of sense to you! Why? Let’s figure out!
- It can turn out to be a wonderful, game-changing investment
- You invest the bucks in a more ‘bankable’ business than a start-up
- You are backed up by a big name and big brand
- You lay your hands on a proven operating system and a tried-and-tested business concept
- You get to carve a niche for yourself in your most-loved domain
- A franchised business means reduced failure rates compared to starting your own gig in the market
- You get the independence of small business ownership coupled with the benefits of a well-known business network
- There will be standardized procedures for sales, accounting and stock control
- You get ongoing training, support and guidance in terms marketing & advertising, technical assistance and sourcing